CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Under Construction

Ok, so if you happen to stumble across my website...WELCOME!

This new school year has left me with my hands full! I quickly realized this when I went into school to start unpacking my classroom. After 6 years at our districts West campus, I am moving to our Central campus. Thankfully, all of my boxes made it to the new building. Let the unpacking begin! Unpacking would go much easier if I didn't have a 2 month old to entertain at the same time. Thankfully. Eli has been a real trooper! He sits in his bouncy seat while I run around like a crazy lady trying to figure out the madness of all my boxes. Having a pregnant lady pack up leads to a very creative system (aka throw everything in a box with no rhyme or reason to why it is in that box). Anyways...

I know there isn't much up here yet, but it is my goal to share as much as I can as this school year gets rolling. My ultimate goal is to have you be able to contribute your gems too!

Thanks for visiting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment