CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Get to know your students


Another workshop wasn't able to keep this girl's attention...another great idea "borrowed" from the walls of another great teacher. As I listened to the speaker I doodled my version of their class project. So teacher that I don't know, thank you for this idea! It is a great one!

Ps. I printed this out and then copied it on 11 x 17 paper and made "posters" to hang around the room.

Oh, I almost forgot! My teammate and awesome teacher friend came up with a great game to play with this "get-to-know-you" poster. Use the "clues" to allow students to guess the student. For example, read out a few "clues" and have students guess who the student is. You can also do a twist to this and have all students stand up and as you read a "clue" have them sit down if it doesn't apply to them and you will be left with the chosen student.

0 comments:

Post a Comment